Drainage systems in food production facilities are under a lot of pressure due to high traffic, grease, fat, food waste and various chemicals from cleaning procedures. Without an appropriate drainage system, wastewater can cause pipe blockages and major disruptions to services. In addition, cleaning can be difficult, flow inefficient, and bacteria growth a looming threat.
Drainage in this sector must be:
- Suitable & safe for forklifts to continue operating over without damaging the grates
- Fabricated out of 316 grade stainless steel, to meet food-grade standards
- Slip-resistant to ensure pedestrians can operate safely in the area
- Time efficient installation to limit downtime
Investing for the future:
Moving on from simply recognising the requirements – to understanding the importance of investing long term in your drainage solutions.
After your drainage solution has been installed, the construction materials and equipment in your processing facility have a significant long-term impact on hygienic conditions, operational costs, and performance outcomes.
If a poorly specified drainage solution has been installed, the expense in time, money, and downtime escalate very quickly.
To ensure you have complete confidence in your selection, you need a solution that meets the following:
- Effectively limits contamination and delivers superior microbiological cleaning outcomes
- Optimises your use of resources (time, money, water, cleaning chemicals)
- Is reliable, durable, and versatile
Investing in a hygienic drainage system will lead to long-term cost savings and increased operational efficiency by reducing cleaning times, cleaning chemical and water usage, labour costs, and maintenance costs while increasing production uptime.
Our Hygienic Drainage Solutions:
Working in the Food and Beverage sector for over two decades, we understand the requirements, the standards, and the unspoken expectations. We’re committed to providing expert solutions, customised to meet your needs. While we offer many drainage types, such as point drains, linear drains, slot channels and traps, all of our hygienic solutions have been designed to meet our internal requirements.
Whatever the ideal drainage solution is for you, we will assure you of the following:
- Manufacturing down-time reduced
- Easy and efficient floor and drain cleaning
- Secure and durable bonding to floor
- Neat and safe installation
- Efficient flow towards outlet
Get in touch with us today to learn more!